Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

LOL

Great flash film. I loved the animation and the voice actors. This must of took ages to make. So funny as well 10/10!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

WHOA!

I never thought something would be better than rise of the mushroom kingdom... but it turns out there is. If there was a DVD of this you would be a millionaire at the moment its worth about £50 if you ask me. Too good to describe, love the megaman music and the great pixel translations. You really should make a game of this!!!!

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Stuck....

cool, awsome, amazing for gods sake no matter what word you use to describe this game it's awsome. How in the world do you get passed the arcade game bit. This game is good. Any spare time play it, if you see it browsing, play it, JUST PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate:
cleverness: +10
over all: 29 points

Amazing.

Metal Slug V2 WorkInProg Metal Slug V2 WorkInProg

Looking forward to the full version

This game seems like a piece of gaming gold, well at least the finished result would. Here's some tips for the game so far.
1) Try to make the game scroll a little earlier otherwise you won't see the enimies coming up later in the level.
2) For some reason the bullets only harm the enimies when your a short distance away, try fixing that along the way of programming the game.
3) The last of them, try to make the frame rate less choppy.

P.S I don't know what you are using to make this game, so if I have said anything in my tips that you don't know how to do well...
Just good luck making the rest.....(:

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

This is cool but...

Its incredibly glitchy (I know its hard programming a game) but this is the best online mega man games purely because it is not a joke and reminds me of a recipe of all mega man games mixed together. Nice work!! (:

Low Drag - [8-bit] Low Drag - [8-bit]

sweet

love the well placed beats. would sute a PixelJam game!

Coffee-Break responds:

Thanks a bunch mate. :-)

sweet victory! sweet victory!

I love this

It's amazing... whats wrong with it! Great work. DONT REMOVE!!!!!!

Nebula Gray Returns! Nebula Gray Returns!

mintage

I just simply love it... Good Work!!!!

SoulRed12 responds: